PASS CX - Student Planner
Instructions on how to use the Student Planner through PASS. Plan your courses from first term to graduation; modify at any time.
1. Log into PASS CX.
2. In the PASS CX Dashboard, select Academics
3. In the Academics menu, select Degree Progress. For details on drilling down into the Degree Progress report, see PASS CX - Viewing the Academic Advisement Report - HTML version (AAR)
4. When you've drilled down to a course that you would like to add to your planner, click on the to the right of the course and select Add to Planner.
2. In the PASS CX Dashboard, select Enrollment to expand it.
3. In the Enrollment menu, select Planner.
4. The course just added to the planner above will be in Unassigned .
5. To move a course to a term, check the box to the right of the course and choose Move Selected.
6. A pop-up will appear. From the drop down, choose the appropriate term and then select Move.
7. Courses may be added the planner from other areas within PASS CX. Whenever you get down to the course level and there is a three-dot menu to the right, you may select Add to Planner. Use the options in the Class Information Menu on the PASS CX Dashboard to drill down to a course.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.