PASS CX - Viewing the Academic Advisement Report - HTML version (AAR)
Instructions for viewing your Academic Advisement Report - HTML version (AAR)
1. Log into PASS CX
2. From the PASS CX Dashboard, select Academics to expand it.
3. In the Academics menu, select Degree Progress
4. It is very important to run your AAR often and keep track of your progress. Be sure to read the Disclaimer:
5. This view is the HTML Version. The graph at the top of the page approximately represents your progress to degree completion.
6. Below, requirements are grouped together. They are called Academic Requirement Groups. Academic Requirement Groups will be marked with NOT SATISFIED or SATISFIED. CAUTION: SATISFIED includes courses that are in progress, so if you drop or fail a course, a Requirement Group may no longer be fulfilled.
a. To see how all of your satisfied Requirement Groups were fulfilled, click on View PDF. The PDF will display how your requirement groups were fulfilled, below each requirement line. To see additional details on requirements not fulfilled, select a requirement group.
b. In this example, the Group is not satisfied, because Requirements within the Group are not satisfied. Each Requirement Group may contain one or more Requirement. In this case, the Requirement Group, has three Requirements, one of which is satisfied, and two are not.
c. If there is an arrow by a Group or Requirement, you may continue to drill down for additional details.
CAUTION: This is an example of an In progress course fulfilling a requirement. If you drop this course, the requirement will again become NOT SATISFIED
Use the bread crumbs at the top of the page to return to previous screens. Click or select the "..." to see additional details.
7. Scroll down the report and see the Requirement Groups that are not yet satisfied. The report will provide details on how to fulfill the Requirements and/or Requirement Group. Requirements are made of Requirement lines. The symbol at the requirement line for not satisfied, is slightly different.
8. Click View Courses to see what courses are either fulfilling the requirement or may fulfill it. If there are available section of a course a View Sections button will appear. Click on it to see the available sections.
9. Your goal is to have all of your University Requirements, General Education, Major/Minor/Emphasis groups marked as SATISFIED .
If you have any questions about your AAR, check with your advisor or contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-342-1321.