PASS CX - Displaying and printing an unofficial transcript
Instructions to display and print an unofficial transcript in the new student homepage.
Complete the following steps to view your unofficial transcripts:
1. Log into PASS CX
2. From the PASS CX Dashboard,
menu to expand it.
3. Select View Unofficial Transcript
the appropriate Transcript Type
- Unofficial Graduate - produces a graduate transcript.
- Unofficial Undergraduate - produces an undergraduate transcript.
5. Then choose the career.
6. Click View PDF (which will turn green once report is selected) to display the transcript
- Note that the transcript process can take several minutes to produce the PDF report.
- If nothing happens, check your pop up blocker is disabled. If it is not, then disable it and try to view the report again.
- If your screen is processing and won't produce the PDF, then confirm you chose the correct type, ie. a Grad type and an undergrad career will not produce a transcript. Navigate away from the transcript page, navigate back and try again.
7. Once the PDF has been created either Save
or Print Transcript.
- Saving and printing the transcript instructions are different from browser to browser.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.