1. Log into PASS CX.
2. On the PASS CX Dashboard, select My Profile
to expand it.
3. From the My Profile menu, select Contact Info
4. To change your current home address, click on the pencil
to the right of the home address line. (Home addresses cannot be deleted)
the address in the expanded window. Click Save
6. Mailing Address is generally not used; however can be edited. It is used to store a mailing address that was submitted on your application, if applicable. To edit, click on the mailing address line, edit and Save.
7. Local Address is used and refers to the address of where you live while attending UW-Platteville. You don't need to add a local address if you are in a Residence Hall. To Add a Local Address, click Add Address, then select Local Campus.
8. Add the local address and save.
9. To Edit a local address, click on the pencil on that address line. In the expanded area, change the address and Save.
Note: to add a future dated address, instead, choose Add Future Address. Change the Effective Date before Saving.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.