PASS CX - Swapping a Class
Instructions on how to swap a class.
1. Log into PASS CX
2. On the PASS CX Dashboard, select Enrollment to expand that menu.
3. Under Enrollment, select Swap Classes.
4. To the right of the course you would like to swap, click on the Swap This Class Dropdown, then how you will swap:
- With class from Search - opens up a class search in the main pane.
- With class from Planner - opens up a pop up view of your planner courses from that term if sections are available. Click Select Sections.
- With class from Shopping Cart - opens up a pop up view of the shopping cart. The class can be chosen from the drop down.
- With class from Class Number - opens a pop up with a field in which to enter the class number.
After any selection, there will be a Swap button to select to process the swap.
5. Confirm or Cancel the Swap, as prompted.
6. Be sure to wait for a success message
7. Confirm on your Schedule.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.