PASS CX - My Profile Information
This document provides a brief description of the information that is available under "My Profile" in PASS CX.
1. Log into PASS CX.
2. In the PASS CX Dashboard, click on My Profile to expand that menu. You can navigate this area by using either the menu on the left side of the page or by selecting a tab on the displayed page to move to a different section.
NOTE: Much of the information is VIEW ONLY; you will see an ADD button [red arrow below] if you can add new information.
- If a pencil icon is shown [green arrow], you can edit the information;
- If the 3-dot icon is shown [purple arrow], you can edit or delete the information.
- If you wish to change information that cannot be edited, contact the Admission's Office if you are an applicant or the Registrar's Office if you are a student.
This displays your preferred name (if provided), Student ID [a 9-digit number that identifies you in our systems], Campus ID [a 16-digit number associated with your student ID card], and your academic program information [career and major]. The Go to User Defaults link allows you to set up default values for Institution, Career, Term, and Aid Year.
Here you can add or update the following information:
- Degree name--the name you would like to appear on your diploma, when applicable
- Preferred pronouns*
- Marital status
- Gender identity*
* Although you can enter preferred pronoun and gender identity information, it is not currently shared with other campus systems. UW-Platteville is working to determine where to display this information for staff use.
You can also view the following information:
- Primary name
- Preferred name
- Former names that exist in our system
- Birth country and state
- Legal gender
This page is used to add, update, or delete information about your emergency contact. For detailed instructions, reference KB Document PASS CX - Emergency Contacts.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.