Zoom - Retrieving Video Recordings from Zoom
Instructions for how to retrieve recordings from Zoom after a meeting.
Sign in to Zoom via web browser
1. Open your preferred web browser
2. Go to portal.uwplatt.edu
3. Search for "Zoom"
4. Click the Zoom application button on the right
5. Sign in with your Net ID
1. Click Recordings on the left
2. Select the recording you which to download, it should be in blue.
3. Click Download. It is OK if there are more than one file, there may be an audio file and/or a text file.
4. Go to your download folder to find the files. Rename it and save it to a safe location.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.