PASS CX - Refunding with Bank Mobile
Steps to set up refund preference with Bank Mobile
University of Wisconsin-Platteville has partnered with Bank Mobile to deliver refunds. The below screens will walk through the steps that a student will see when setting up their refund preference when logged into PASS.
1. 1. Click on Financials tab on the left menu bar and click on Bank Mobile. If no refund preference is set up, you can follow the below screens to set up your preference.
2. 2. Click Set up your
3. Fill out your email address and password and click Next. This can be different than your login credentials for UW-Platteville. You will need to remember these as these will be used to log into Bank Mobile in the future.
4. You will then need to fill out the survey questions on the next few pages.
5. Once you have answered the survey questions, you will then have two options, Bank Mobile Vibe and Deposit to an Existing Account.
2. Fill in banking information below and click Next.
3. Verify the information you entered is correct and click Submit.
1. Read the Fee Schedule and Interest Rate Information of setting up a Vibe account. Check mark the box and click Continue.
2. Read the Terms and Conditions. Check mark the box and click Continue.
3. Fill in the below demographic information and click Next.
4. Create a pin that will be used with your Bank Mobile Vibe Account for your credit card. Then select either Checking or Checking and Savings.
5. Vibe account set up is complete. You will then see your virtual card number that can be used until you receive your physical card.