PASS CX - Class Search Options - Browse Classes
Class Search in PASS CX provides students, faculty, and advisors easy and fast access to available course details.
1. Log into PASS CX
2. In the PASS CX Dashboard and select Class Information to expand it.
There are three ways to search for Courses and or Classes. First, the distinction between courses vs classes:
- Courses - Offerings that are not necessarily offered every term.
- Classes - Course sections that are offered a particular term.
Browse Classes - A list view of classes offered in a particular term. The only filters in this view is Term, Career and Subject.
3. Click Search.
4. To drill down to sections, click View Sections.
5. If you find a section that you like, by clicking on the three-dot menu, you may Share, or if you have student access, you may Enroll, Add to Cart, or Add to Planner.