Computer Lab - General Access Labs
General Computer Access (GCA) labs are located in the Markee Pioneer Student Center and the Karrmann Library.
NOTE: Due to CDC recommended protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic, not all campus systems will be available. Specifically, the Bears Den will be utilized for classroom purposes starting Fall of 2020. Students will only be able to use the space to remotely print their documents. Use Printing - Mobile Print Release for instructions on how to use this tool.
For more information about how to use a lab workstation, see our printable documentation
in the ITS Knowledge Base.
Markee Pioneer Student Center Labs
1st floor - Pioneer Involvement Center (PIC) - room 1306
- Computer lab
- 1 printer, black and white without duplex
2nd floor - Bears Den - Room 2308
- Computer lab
- 2 printers, black and white with duplex
- 1 printer, color with duplex
- 1 flatbed scanner
- 1 document scanner
Karrmann Library Labs
- Computer lab, KAR006
- 1 printer without duplex
- 1 document scanner attached to the teaching station
- Available for general use when not reserved for a class; check availability at /icet/library-learning-lab-calendar
- Two stand-alone computers
- 1 computer with microfishe and scanner
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) charging stations
Main (2nd) floor
- 1 computer labs, east and west
- West lab - 1 multi-functional device with duplex
- East lab - 1 black and white printer with duplex, 1 color printer with duplex
- 2 document scanners are attached to computers
- Computer lab, KAR317 (IML)
- 3 stand-alone computers outside KAR310; one with scanner
- 1 printer without duplex printing
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) space, KAR310 (no printer or scanner)
The Southwest Wisconsin Room - Ullsvik Hall
- 2 GCA computers; one with attached digital microfilm scanner
Each Residence Hall is equipped with a limited number of computers for general use.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.