A guide for students to sign in and join Zoom meetings
Student Guide to Zoom
Make sure that you have visited https://wisconsin-edu.zoom.us and signed in using your NetID and Password. This will make sure that your account has been created and your license will be assigned to you. Also, make sure to download and install the latest version of Zoom at https://zoom.us/download
Joining your Zoom Meetings
- Launch the Zoom desktop application
- Click on “Sign in with SSO”
- When prompted for Company Domain type “wisconsin-edu” into the field.
- Click “Continue”.
- Log into the “Single Sign-On” page that loads using your UW-Platteville NetID and Password.
- Finish the login process with your Duo authentication device.
- Click “Open Zoom Meetings” if prompted to launch the Zoom client and be signed in.
- You can now go to your Canvas Course and click on the meeting you wish to join. You will join the meeting already authenticated with your UW-Platteville account on the Zoom client.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.