Once applications are submitted, your degree name (how your name appears on your diploma) and your diploma address (where your diploma is sent), may be updated (or added, if applicable) in CX.
1. Login into
2. In the PASS CX Dashboard, click on My Profile to expand that menu.
3. Then select Biographical Information.
4. In the main window, in the Biographical Information tab, if a degree name wasn't added at the time of application, select Add Name, then choose Degree.
5. Enter the First Name*, Middle Name (or initial) and Last Name*, and Prefix and Suffix, if applicable. Click Save.
6. If you need to edit your degree name, click on the pencil icon to the right of your name.
7. Make the appropriate edits and Save.
8. To add or edit a diploma address, either select Contact Info either by selecting the tab the top of the profile page or in the left menu under My Profile.
9. To add a diploma address, click Add Address and select Diploma.
10. Enter address information and Save.
11. Watch for the warning signal. If present, click on the pencil icon to the right of the address and verify. Click on Multiple Matches to expand the Suggestions area and see if correct address is suggested. Edit as needed and Save again.
12. To edit your address, click on the pencil icon to the right. Make the edits as needed. You may see a recommendation pop up. Click Use Recommended to update your address to the approved format.
If you have changes to any of your other degree information, including college, major, minor, emphasis, and hometown from now until commencement, please contact the Registrar's Office at 608-342-1321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.