Topics Map > Campus Services > Canvas
Using Turnitin Plagiarism Framework for Canvas
How-to instructions for adding the Turnitin Plagiarism Framework to a Canvas assignment.
Creating a Canvas assignment using the Plagiarism Framework
Turnitin recommends creating new assignments using the Plagiarism Framework, when possible.
- Create the assignment as you normally would for points, settings, and instructions.
- When selecting “Submission Type”, choose “Online” and select “File Uploads”
- In the Plagiarism Review section, select “UW-Platteville Canvas PF”
- You can then customize your settings for this assignment. For specific instructions, see the following support documents from Turnitin:
- Complete your assignment setup as usual and Save.
If you have questions, please contact the TTC at 608.342.1798 or email@example.com