Kaltura - Granting Access to the UW-Platteville Caption Group
Learn how to add the UW-Platteville caption group to videos as a collaborator
- Navigate to Kaltura MediaSpace.
- Select the Guest dropdown and then click Login. Enter your campus credentials.
- Find the video that you would like to have captioned, and then click the pencil icon to the right of the video.
- Underneath the video, click Collaboration and then click on Add Collaborator.
- Type UWPLT-G-Caption into the field and check the box next to Co-Editor.
Repeat Step 3 through Step 5 for every video you would like captioned.