Zoom - Log in Using SSO (Single Sign On) on Wisconsin-edu
Process to log in to the Zoom desktop client using UW-Platteville credentials.
NOTE: If you have not yet activated your Wisconsin-edu Zoom account, or need to sign in through the Zoom web portal at wisconsin-edu.zoom.us, please follow instructions at Zoom - Logging into your Wisconsin-edu Zoom account through the web portal
- Open Zoom client from the Start menu and click the white "Sign In" button. If logging in on a campus system, you will automatically be taken to step 4.
- Click "Sign In with SSO".
- Enter "wisconsin-edu" and click the "Continue" button.
- Your default web browser should open to a University of Wisconsin System page where you can select your institution. You may check the box to remember my selection if desired. Select UW-Platteville and click "Go".
- Respond to the Duo login prompts by entering your UW-Platteville credentials and clicking "Login", then performing the desired Duo action.
- In most cases, your browser will prompt you to allow zoommtg links to open with Zoom Meetings. You may choose to check the box to "Always allow..." or simply click on "Open Link" to return to the Zoom client and complete the login process.