Boebel 307 Classroom Technology Guide
An overview of the classroom presentation system in Boebel 307.
Select your desired presentation mode from the touch panel:
- AV Presentation Mode: This mode turns on all audio and video equipment in the room. Use this mode when presenting with visual aids (PC, laptop, mobile device, etc).
- Audio Only Mode: This mode only turns on the audio equipment in the room. Used when presenting without visual aids, but sound reinforcement (such as a wireless microphone) is needed.
Presenting Information in AV Presentation Mode
- Unmute the projector by pressing the flashing red “Projector Mute” button on the touch panel.
- Select your desired source from the list of available options on the touch panel (PC, Document Camera, Device Share, HDMI, or VGA).
Using a Wireless Microphone
- Retrieve a wireless microphone from the drawer in the equipment rack.
- Press and hold the power button on the body back or wireless handheld microphone until the light on the body pack/wireless handheld lights up.
- Press the red “Mic Mute” button on the LCD screen to unmute the microphone input.
- Use the “Up” and “Down” buttons under the “Mic Mute” button to adjust your volume appropriately.
Playing Audio From a Device in AV Presentation Mode
- Select your desired source from the list of available options on the touch panel.
- Press the red “Device Mute” button on the LCD screen to unmute the device audio input.
- Make sure the audio volume on your displayed device is turned up.
- Play your media on the displayed device. Use the “Up” and “Down” arrows under the “Device Mute” button to adjust your volume appropriately.
- Press the “System Shutdown” button in the upper right corner of the LCD screen to turn the projector, sound system, and other AV components off.
- Log off of the in-room computer.
*** NOTE – This AV system is scheduled to automatically shut down after 120 minutes of inactivity. To reset the 120-minute timer, press any button on the LCD screen. If the system automatically shuts down, simply turn it back on by selecting a presentation mode on the LCD screen (see “Getting Started” section above)
Contact Information - Teaching and Technology Center