Topics Map > Campus Services > Web conferencing
Zoom - Scheduling a meeting inside of Canvas
A guide on how to schedule a Zoom meeting inside of your Canvas course.
1. Sign in to Canvas
2. Select your desired course from the Dashboard
3. Click on "Zoom" in the left-hand navigation bar inside of your course
4. Once the Zoom integration loads, select "Schedule a New Meeting"
5. Set your meeting settings as desired and click "Save" once you are finished.
6. Go back to your Zoom integration page, and you should now see your meeting. Everyone enrolled in the course will be notified that a meeting has been added to the course.
You can now direct your students to the Zoom button inside of the Canvas course to join your meeting when they occur.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.