Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS CX - Viewing your Admission Application Status
View your Admission Application Status
Instructions on how to view your Admission Application status in PASS CX.
- Log into PASS CX (https://go.uwplatt.edu/pass).
- On the PASS CX Dashboard left-hand menu, select Admissions to expand it.
- In the Admissions menu, select Application Status.
- Within the Application Status page you will see your application(s) for the upcoming semesters:
A. Term: Displays the admit term for the application.
B. Academic Career: Displays the career (Undergraduate or Graduate) for the application.
C. Status: Displays the current status of the application.
*Note: You can click on the application to expand for more details.
- When you expand the application row, you will see additional details:
A. The left-hand section displays the admit term, career, academic program, and plan (major) you selected.
B. The right-hand section displays the application number and the date the application was received by our office.
- Lastly, there is a button in the lower right which will take you to your To Do list so you can check if we need any items from you.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.