Dashboard - Profile: Skills and Expertise
A guide to using the Dashboard Profile System. All faculty and staff can have a personal profile on WWW. Their profile is maintained and edited in the Dashboard Profile Page. Changes made in the Dashboard Profile can be pushed to the WWW profile.
- To create or edit a skill or expertise either click the Add Skill/Expertie button to create a new skill
- A form shows allowing you to enter the required information.
- Editing is changing the items that are there.
- Then click Submit to save changes.
- To delete click the read Trash Can.
Note: When you delete a response, it is permanently removed from your profile. You will have to re-create it.
Note: Only fields with visible checked will show on your profile.
Note: Skills and Expertise are displayed in alpha order.
Note: This feature is accessible only to faculty and staff by default. A request can be made to grant access if needed.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.