Topics Map > Security
NetID and Password - How to Change Your Challenge Responses
How to update challenge and response questions after they have already been answered.
- Go to the UW-Platteville Password Self Service Page and Sign in.
- Click on "Setup Security Questions"
- Clear the current challenge response questions by clicking on the "Clear Answers" button.
- Select and answer each of the 4 questions then click "Save Answers".
- Select and answer each of the 2 help desk questions then click "Save Answers".
It is important to remember these responses so that you can gain access to your account in the event you forget your password, or your password expires.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.