Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS - Displaying and printing an unofficial transcript (student)
Complete the following steps to view your grades:
Instructions to display and print an unofficial transcript in PASS.
- From your Student Center page, select "Transcript: View Unofficial" from the other academic list
- Click the go button (>>) to the right of the list.
- Select the appropriate Report Type (Undergraduate or Graduate).
- Unofficial Graduate - produces a graduate transcript.
- Unofficial Undergraduate - produces an undergraduate transcript.
- Click view report to display the transcript
- Note that the transcript process can take several minutes to produce the PDF report.
- If nothing happens, check your pop up blocker is disabled. If it is not, then disable it and try to view the report again.
- Once the PDF has been created either Save or Print Transcript.
- Saving and printing the transcript instructions are different from browser to browser.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.