Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS

PASS - Displaying and printing an unofficial transcript (student)

Instructions to display and print an unofficial transcript in PASS.

Complete the following steps to view your grades:

1. From your Student Center page, select "Transcript: View Unofficial" from the other academic list

2. Click the go button (>>) to the right of the list.               

3. Select the appropriate Report Type (Undergraduate or Graduate).
    • Unofficial Graduate - produces a graduate transcript.
    • Unofficial Undergraduate - produces an undergraduate transcript.

4. Click view report to display the transcript
    • Note that the transcript process can take several minutes to produce the PDF report.
    • If nothing happens, check your pop up blocker is disabled. If it is not, then disable it and try to view the report again.
5. Once the PDF has been created either Save or Print Transcript.
      • Saving and printing the transcript instructions are different from browser to browser.

If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or  You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.

See Also:

Keywords:create view grades undergraduate graduate unofficial transcript   Doc ID:30212
Owner:Maureen V.Group:UW Platteville
Created:2013-05-17 10:46 CDTUpdated:2017-04-27 10:59 CDT
Sites:UW Platteville
Feedback:  0   0