Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Web Browsers
PASS - Enable the Internet Browser to Accept Third Party Cookies (Windows 10 & Windows 7)
If having issues with Self Service Credit Card Payments in PASS, verify and enable your browser to accept third party cookies and try again.
Enable Third Party Cookies in Internet Explorer Windows 7:
1. Click Start > Control Panel.
2. Double-click the Internet Options icon.
3. Select the Privacy tab and drag the bar to ‘Accept All Cookies’
4. Click ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’
Enable Third Party Cookies in Internet Explorer Windows 10:
1. On the task bar, search Internet Options and click it.
2. Click the Privacy tab, click Advanced under the Settings heading, click Accept under Third-part Cookies, click Always allow session cookies.
Enable Third Party Cookies in Firefox:
1. At the top right corner of the Firefox window, click on the “Open Menu”with the three parallel bars and select Options.
3. Select Privacy & Security from the side menu.
4. Under “History” section:
b. Check Accept cookies from websites to enable Cookies.
c. Set Accept third-party cookies to Always.
d. Keep until I close Firefox.
Enable Third Party Cookies on Chrome:
2. Select “Settings”.
3. Click the Advanced button at the bottom of the page.
4. Click Content settings in the Privacy and Security section.
5. Click the Cookies and click the grey and white slider until it turns blue.
Enable Third Party Cookies in Safari:
1.Go to the Safari drop-down menu in bold on the top of the screen.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Privacy in the top panel.
4. Under "Block Cookies" make sure that the cookies are not selected to be blocked
Enable Third Party Cookies in Safari on IPad/IPhone:
2. Select Safari.
3. Next tap on “Block Cookies”.
4. Select “Always Allow".
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.