Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Web Browsers
PASS - Enable the Internet Browser to Accept Third Party Cookies
If having issues with Self Service Credit Card Payments in PASS, verify and enable your browser to accept third party cookies and try again.
Enable Third Party Cookies in Internet Explorer:
1. Click Start > Control Panel.
2. Double-click the Internet Options icon.
3. Select the Privacy tab and drag the bar to ‘Accept All Cookies’
4. Click ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’
Enable Third Party Cookies in Firefox:
1. At the top right corner of the Firefox window, click on the “Open Menu”
2. Select “Options”
3. Select “Privacy” from the side menu.
4. Under “History” section:
a. Set Firefox to Use custom settings for history.
b. Check Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies.
c. Set Accept third-party cookies to “Always”.
d. Keep until “Firefox is closed”
Enable Third Party Cookies on Chrome:
1.Click the Chrome menu.
2. Select “Settings”.
3. Click the “Show Advanced Settings…” link at the bottom of the page.
4. Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
5. Select “Allow local data to be set”
Enable Third Party Cookies in Safari:
1.Go to the Safari drop-down menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Privacy in the top panel.
4. Under "Block Cookies" select “Never”.
1.Go the Home screen.
2. Select Safari.
3. Next tap on “Block Cookies”.
4. Select “Always Allow".
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.