Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS - How do I display Course Catalog Information?
Steps to display Course Catalog information.
Complete the following steps to display information within the course catalog.
- Click the Search link under Academics on the Student Center.
- Click the Browse Course Catalog tab to display the Browse Course Catalog page.
- Click on the first letter associated with the subject of interest.
- Locate the subject of interest and click on the subject.
- Click on the Course Nbr or Course Title of interest.
- Click the View class Sections button.
- Select the term of interest and click the Show Sections button.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.