Topics Map > Campus Services > Printing
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Office Productivity
Office 365 - Connect OneNote for Windows 10 to OneDrive for Business Notebooks
This is the process to connect a OneNote notebook contained in your Office 365 account to OneNote for Windows 10.
- Launch OneNote for Windows 10 from the Start Menu. If you do not see this in your start menu, you may need to install the app from the Windows Store.
- You will be prompted to select an account to log in. Select "Work or school account".
- Enter your full UW-Platteville email address and click "Next".
- Enter the password for your UW-Platteville account and click "Sign in"
- When prompted to "Use this account everywhere on your device" click on the "This app only" link in the bottom left.
- If you only have one notebook, OneNote will open it by default and you are now finished with setup. If you have multiple notebooks to add, click on the left arrow above the section names to expand the navigation bar.
- Click on the "More Notebooks..." link
- Select the notebooks you would like to open and click "Open Notebook"
- All notebooks should now appear in the left navigation bar. Depending on the size of the notebooks and the speed of your internet connection, this process can take awhile.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.