Unified Communications - How to Reset your Voicemail Pin - Web
The process for setting a voicemail pin through the Cisco Personal Communications Assistant
- Navigate to the Cisco Personal Communications Assistant by going to www.uwplatt.edu/go/uc, then clicking the orange "Manage Your Voicemail" button.
Please Note: Internet Explorer will not render the menus in step 4. Please use Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- Log in to the Cisco Personal Communications Assistant by entering your campus username and password.
- Click on the "Messaging Assistant" link.
- Click on "Passwords" and then "Change PIN"
- Enter a new PIN in both the New PIN field and the Confirm New PIN field and click the "Save" button.
- Your PIN has now been set. You will now be able to log in to your voicemail with this new PIN.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.