Storage - Delete a File in Storage on the Go
How to delete a file in Storage on the Go.
NOTE: Storage on the Go is only accessible in the United States.
1. Log in to Storage on the Go by going to https://go.uwplatt.edu/online-storage and clicking on the orange login button.
2. Navigate to the file you would like to delete by clicking on the folder names. If navigating to the J Drive (User1) you will need to click on the first letter of your username, and then your username, to get to your J Drive.
3. Move the mouse over the file name.
- Click the three horizontal dots
- Click Delete to delete the file
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.