Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS - Adding/maintaining emphasis areas
How to add or maintain a students emphasis areas.
- Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Program/Plan
- Enter the emplid ID or name and click search.
- If more than one row, click the one that is your college.
- Click on the yellow ‘include history’ button on the bottom of the page and the click the + sign to add a row.
- Let today’s date default in. Enter PLNC (plan change) in the Program action and click the yellow ‘refresh’ button on the bottom of the page. DO NOT CHANGE ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE.
- Go to the Student Sub-Plan page. Click the search button and select an emphasis area and SAVE. If a student has more than one emphasis area, click the + button on this page and add another.
- Always SAVE your changes.