Software - Setting up User Point & Click Software End
How to setup the Point & Click Software on your local computer.
If the computer is a shared resource, this process will need to be done for each user that logs in to use the computer, if they need to access the Point & Click Software.
PNC From new install Windows 10
1. Right Click on Windows logo on the Lower Left-hand corner of your screen, and click on File Explorer
2. Right Click on This PC, then click on Map Network Drive
3. Select the F: Drive and type in the following \\hs5.ion.uwplatt.edu\Releases-Production. Check the box for Reconnect at sign-in directly below where you typed in the address and click finish
4. Open the F: drive then open the following folders. Applications>ApplicationManager
5. Now right click ApplicationManager then Send to>Desktop
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.