Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS - Adding a Class
1. Log into PASS.
Instructions for adding a class to your schedule.
2. Select Self Service.
3. Select Student Center.
4. Click on Enroll.
5. Select the appropriate term and click Continue.
6. If you know the class number, enter that here. (The class number is unique to a section of a class and is not the catalog number.)
7. If you do not know the class number, click on the Search button.
8. Click Select Subject.
9. Select the letter that the subject starts with and then select the appropriate subject.
(Note: the subjects with two letters followed by – are study abroad subject areas.)
10. If you know the catalog number of the class, enter it in the Course Number field and click Search. If you want to see all courses in the subject area, just click Search.
NOTE: The Show Open Classes Only box is checked. If you want to see closed classes as well, you will need to uncheck that box.
11. Choose the class in which you'd like to enroll and click the corresponding select class button.
NOTE: Only 3 options are viewable at once. If more sections are available, you can either click View all Sections or click the arrow to page through the options.
12. Your selection will display. Click Next. This will put the class in your shopping cart.
13. At this point you can either add more classes by returning to Step 6 above and searching for another class, or you can Proceed To Step 2 of 3 to finish enrolling.
14. Confirm classes and click Finish Enrolling.
15. If you receive a green check mark, you have been successfully enrolled. If you receive a red X, view the message to see why you were not allowed in the class and make appropriate adjustments.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.