Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS - Swapping a Class
1. Log into PASS
Instructions on how to swap a class.
2. Select Self Service.
3. Select Student Center.
4. Click on Enroll.
5. Click on swap.
6. If this isn’t the term you want to select, click change term.
The courses in your schedule will be in this drop down. Select the course you wish to swap.
7. Search for the class you want to enroll in by using one of these two search boxes.
8. Select the new section you want to be enrolled in (for example, we used an economics course). Click Next.
9. Proceed with the swapping process by selecting Finish Swapping.
10. Screen will show results of swapping your class.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.