Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS - Student Planner
1. Log into PASS.
Instructions on how to use the Student Planner through PASS. Plan your courses from first term to graduation; modify at any time.
2. Select Self Service.
3. Select Student Center.
4. Click on Plan.
5. Choose either Browse Course Catalog or Plan by My Requirements.
Using Browse Course Catalog
6. Select a subject by clicking the corresponding arrow in front of the subject title. A list of classes will appear.
7. Select the check box in front of the desired class.
8. Click Add to Planner.
Using Plan by My Requirements
7. If you select Plan by my requirements, your Academic Requirement report will come up. Select a class by clicking on the blue name.
8. From this page, the class can be added to the planner by clicking Add to planner. A message indicating the course "has been added to your Planner" will appear.
You may return to Plan by my requirements or click on any of the option tabs at the top of the page.
9. If courses are already scheduled, a class can be added to the shopping cart through this process as well. The view class sections button is viewable and once selected brings up the schedule for that term.
9. You can return to your Planner and move the courses to a term you would like to take the courses by selecting the checkbox next to the course, clicking Move, and selecting the appropriate term.
10. If classes have been scheduled for a term in which you are eligible to enroll, you can go to your enrollment shopping cart, select the appropriate term, and click Continue. For example, Fall 2013.
11. Select my planner under the Find Classes area and click Search.
12. The courses that are in the planner for Fall 2013 are available. Click on select button by the class you wish to put in your shopping cart
13. Then select an open section from the class schedule.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.