Topics Map > Campus Services > Web
Web - Adding a "Top Image" to a Webpage
The Top Image is generally used to feature images above the body text or to add visual interest to a page with minimal content. This type of image only takes up 2/3 of the page, so it is recommended that you also add a "Reusable for Side Pane" to the page or place some content (for example: a bulleted list of links) in the "Body - Right Side" text field.
This document will show you how to add a "Top Image" to your web page. This document will also show you the benefits of why you would want to choose a "Top Image" to your website.
How to add it:
- Click on the "Images" tab in the side menu of the Edit Page screen.
- Scroll down to the field titled "Top Image."
- Use the "upload" tab to add an image from your hard drive.
- Use the "file browser" tab to choose an image that has already been uploaded to the server.
- Use the "remote URL" tab to link to an image on another website.