Web - Adding a "Top Image" to a Webpage
This document will show you how to add a "Top Image" to your web page. This document will also show you the benefits of why you would want to choose a "Top Image" to your website.
- Click on the Images tab in the side menu of the Edit Page screen.
- Scroll down to the field titled Top Image.
- Use the upload tab to add an image from your hard drive.
- Use the file browser tab to choose an image that has already been uploaded to the server.
- Use the remote URL tab to link to an image on another website.
If you have questions, please contact the Web Development office at 608.342.1444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.