Topics Map > Campus Services > Web
Web - Adding 'Side Pane Right' Image to a Webpage
Explains the benefits of adding a 'Side Pane Right' image to a webpage in Drupal and how to do so.
The Side Pane Right Image can be used to feature images along the right side of a page (without using a "Reusable for Side Pane"). With this type of image, the text will align flush to the left side of the image and will not wrap. This means that if the body text of the page is longer than the image, the space under the image will remain blank. These images are stack-able, so more than one can be featured in the right side pane.
How to add it:
- Click on the Images tab in the side menu of the Edit Page screen.
- Scroll down to the field titled "Side Pane Right Image."
- Use the "upload" tab to add an image from your hard drive.
- Use the "file browser" tab to choose an image that has already been uploaded to the server.
- Use the "remote URL" tab to link to an image on another website.
If you have questions, please contact the Web Development office at 608.342.1444 or email@example.com.