Topics Map > Campus Services > Web
Web - Child menu links not dropping down
This is the solution to a common problem of child menu items that are not dropping down when you hover over the parent menu link.
- Log into Drupal/webCMS using your campus credentials.
- Go up to the Structure button on the left side of the black tool bar at the top of the page.
- This will take you to the Structure page
- This will take you to the Menus page which is a list of all the content sections you have access to.
- This will take you to the Sections menu system
- This will take you to that menu link’s options
- This will bring you back to the menu system page.
If you have questions, please contact the Web Development office at 608.342.1444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.