Topics Map > Campus Services > Web
Web - Creating Expandable Content Areas (like for FAQ)
How do I create expandable content areas within a web page, like for frequently asked questions (FAQ)?
Expandable content areas are very useful for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages. They enable the user to view content in pieces rather than all at once. For a more in depth explanation of this process please take a look at the Layout Example or Video Tutorial provided on the Web Development page.
How to add it:
- Click on the Rich Text Fields tab in the side menu of the Edit Page screen.
- Type out the question and answer on separate lines. Don't worry about adding styling.
- Highlight the question and set its paragraph style to FAQ Question using the styles drop-down menu.
- Highlight the answer and wrap it in a div using the Create Div Container button in the editor.
- In the menu that pops up, select FAQ Answer as the div style.
- Repeat for other questions and answers.