Topics Map > Campus Services > Web
Web - Style right sidebar content to look like a reusable using the WYSIWYG interface
This document will show you how to style your right sidebar content to look like a reusable with a blue heading and gray gradient body.
- Type the words you would like to appear in the blue heading into the rich text field titled "Body - Right Side".
- Highlight the text and click on the styles dropdown menu.
- Scroll down until you see “Blue Heading,” choose this option. The heading is now in a blue box.
- Next, type out the information you would like to be in the gray gradient box (below the blue heading).
- Highlight this new text only and click on the Create DIV Container button. A pop-up will appear.
- On the pop-up, click the Style dropdown and choose Gray Gradient DIV from the list. Click OK.
- The content is now styled like a reusable.
For a more in depth explanation of this process please take a look at the Layout Example provided on the Web Development page.
If you have questions, please contact the Web Development office at 608.342.1444 or email@example.com.