Topics Map > Campus Services > Web
Web - Adding a "Top Wide Image" to a webpage
The Top Wide Image stretches across the full length of the page above any content and reusables. This image is used to add visual interest to a page and is generally not very tall (300px high or less).
This document will show you how to add a top wide image to your website.
How to add it:
- Click the "Images" tab in the side menu of the Edit Page screen.
- The first field is title "Top Wide Image."
- Use the "upload" tab to add an image from your hard drive.
- Use the "file browser" tab to choose an image that has already been uploaded to the server.
- Use the "remote URL" tab to link to an image on another website.
If you have questions, please contact the Web Development office at 608.342.1444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.