Storage - Upload a file in Storage on the Go
How to upload a file to campus storage using Storage on the Go.
NOTE: Storage on the Go is only accessible in the United States.
- Log in to Storage on the Go by going to https://go.uwplatt.edu/online-storage and clicking on the orange login button.
- Navigate to the folder you would like to upload the file to by clicking on folder names. Please note that when navigating to your J Drive (User1) you will need to first click on the first letter of your last name, then your username.
- Click on the + button then choose Upload at the top of the page.
- Navigate to the file on your computer and click the "Open" button.
- The file should now be present within Storage on the Go.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.