Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Topics Map > Campus Services > Storage
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Office Productivity
Office 365 - Connect OneNote 2016 to OneDrive for Business Notebooks
This is the process to connect OneDrive 2016 to an existing OneNote notebook contained in your Office 365 account.
- Click on "My Notebook" in the upper left corner of the application and choose "Open Other Notebooks".
- In the "Open from other locations" section, click on "Add a Place".
- Click on "Office 365 SharePoint".
- Enter your full Office 365 email address in the field provided and click "Next".
- Click on "Work Account".
- If prompted, click on "Work or school account", otherwise move on to step 7.
- Enter your campus password, and click "Sign in".
- Make sure "OneDrive - University of Wiscon..." is selected, then click on the notebook file to be opened.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.