Web Browser - Clearing the Cache for Firefox in Windows 10
Browser cache is a temporary memory that your computer uses to speed up web browsing by loading previously visited web pages. When someone makes an update to a web page and you go to look at that page you have previously visited your cache loads the old page because that's what's saved locally. By clearing the browser's cache you force your computer to reload all the up-to-date website data from the web server.
- Log out of all applications/services opened in the Firefox windows and tabs.
- Close all Firefox tabs and windows.
- Open a fresh Firefox window.
- At the top right of the Firefox Window, click on the Firefox Menu button (three horizontal bars) and then select Options.
- Select Advanced in the left navigation pane, click on the Network tab, and in the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now
- Close and reopen Firefox.