Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Zoom Video - Schedule a Meeting in OWA
How to schedule and edit meeting settings in the Outlook Web App.
Scheduling a Meeting
- Open your Outlook web calendar and click New to create a new calendar event.
- Enter meeting details like the title, location, and guest list.
- Click the three dots in the top toolbar. You will see the Zoom sidebar open, prompting for your Zoom credentials.
- Click Zoom
- Click Add a Zoom Meeting
- Sign in to your Zoom account. If you are already signed in to the Zoom web portal, it will log you in automatically.
Note: The meeting settings will automatically populate with your default settings found in your Zoom web portal in My Meeting Settings.
- Open your Outlook Web Calendar.
- Click on a Zoom meeting, and click Edit.
- Click the three dots in the top toolbar. Sign in to your Zoom account if prompted.
- Click Zoom
- Click Settings
- Change your meeting options and click Update to apply the changes.
Note: Click Load default settings to load your default settings found in your Zoom web portal in My Meeting Settings.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.