Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS - Submitting Final Grades
Instructions for faculty and staff on how to submit grades into PASS.
1. Click on Faculty Center.
2. Click on Grade Roster.
3. Select the appropriate term and class.
4. Select the grade roster icon to the left of the class information.
5. Make sure to select Final Grade and not Mid-Term Grade in the grade roster type drop down.
6. Make sure you grade all students. There may be a second page if there are more rows indicated at the bottom of the roster. Click the arrow to view the rest of the students.
7. Save often while entering grades so you don’t lose anything if you get interrupted. Once you are finished grading, make sure to switch the approval status to Ready for Review. Save.
8. If you have changes to make after you mark "Ready for Review" but before grades are officially due, contact the Registrar's Office to switch the status back to "not viewed" or submit a change of grade form.
After submitting grades students will not see them in PASS Self-Service till the registrars office post grades for students.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 608.342.1321 or email@example.com.