Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Windows
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Office Productivity
Microsoft Store - Installing OneNote for Windows 10 (Free)
If you find that your Windows 10 workstation does not have OneNote already installed, follow these instructions to install.
- Determine if you have OneNote for Windows 10 by clicking on the Start menu and either scroll to the "O" section or type to search for OneNote. If you already have it, you will see the entry in the menu. If you do not see "OneNote", continue to Step 2.
- Click on the Start menu and scroll to the "M" section to look for the "Microsoft Store" or type to search for "Microsoft Store". Then, click to launch.
- In the "Microsoft Store" app, click on the spyglass in the upper right corner and type "OneNote" in the search bar. You should see results populate just below the search bar. Click on the "OneNote" App entry.
- Click the "Get" button to install. In some cases you may be prompted for a Windows/Microsoft account. In this case, there should be an option to continue installing without logging in.
- The OneNote app should now appear in the Start menu.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.