Topics Map > Campus Services > Storage
Storage - Create a Favorite in Storage on the Go
Instructions for setting favorites in Storage on the Go. This can be helpful to avoid the need to navigate to your J Drive. NOTE: System updates, which happen regularly, can clear the Favorites menu, requiring you to reset your Favorites periodically.
- Log in to Storage on the Go by going to https://owncloud.uwplatt.edu and clicking on the orange login button.
- Navigate to the location that you would like to make a favorite. (For example: "USER1>first initial of last name>") The example below shows the username "test1". When hovering over the row that contains the desired name, notice a star appears on the left side of the folder. Click on the star to make this folder a "Favorite".
- Now when clicking on "Favorites" in the left-hand navigation pane, the folders you have selected will be listed.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.
- Storage - Download a file in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Download a Directory in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Create a Favorite in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Upload a file in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete a File in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Move a File to a Folder in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete Multiple Files in Storage on the Go
- Storage - Delete a Folder/Directory in Storage on the Go