Virtual Desktop - Reporting an Issue
All issues with the virtual desktop/labs should be reported to the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may want to first check the virtual desktop FAQ for quick answers check 30218 .
For all other issues, please use the following as a template for reporting.
- Your name
- UW-Platteville username (e-mail address)
- Approximate Date/Time of the issue
- Where you were working when the problem occurred (i.e. home, res hall, campus lab, etc)
- Type of internet connection (DSL, cable, phone modem, etc)
- Type of operating system you were running VMware View on (Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc)
- The application you were running (i.e. Microsoft Excel)
- The class you were working on (if applicable)
- The name of the class instructor (if applicable)
- A brief explanation of the issue you experienced