Topics Map > Campus Services > Storage
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Mac OS X
Storage - Map a drive via WebDAV (Mac OS X)
This documents explains how to mount campus storage on the Mac OS X operating system using WebDAV both on and off campus.
- Log in to ownCloud by going to www.uwplatt.edu/go/storage and choosing "Log in to ownCloud"
- Click on the gear icon in the lower left corner of the browser window.
- Highlight the full URL listed in the WebDAV field and press cntrl+C or right click and choose "Copy".
- Click on the "Go" menu and select "Connect to Server"
- Paste the URL you previously copied into the "Server Address" field. If you would like your computer to memorize the connection, click the "+" to the right of this field. Click "Connect".
- Enter your credentials in the Name and Password field and click "Connect". You may "Remember this password" if you choose. NOTE: Use your campus username only and not your full email address.