Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Windows
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Web Browsers
Firefox - Allow Pop-ups from the uwplatt.edu domain
How to allow pop-ups from the uwplatt domain. You might want to do this if you are having trouble getting your unofficial transcript to pop up.
- Open the Firefox menu and choose "Options"
- Select the Content tab and click on the "Exceptions..." button.
- Enter "*.uwplatt.edu" in the "Address of website:" field and click "Allow".
- Make sure the website has been added to the field below and click "Close".
- Exit out of and restart Firefox. Pop-ups should now be allowed from the UW-Platteville web domain.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.