Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS

PASS - Requesting an Official Transcript

Instructions on how to request an official transcript for both current students and former.

Current Students:
1. Log into PASS
2. Select Self-Service

Self Service

3. Select Request an Official Transcript

Request an Official Transcript

This will authenticate your order and transfer you to Transcripts Plus website by Credentials, Inc.

Former Students:
1. Go to the UW-Platteville homepage (
2. Select the Shortcuts link at the top of the page and select Transcripts.
OR go directly to following url:

If you have questions regarding transcripts, please contact the Registrar's Office at 608.342.1321 or

Keywords:transcript, official, request, PASS, students, registrar   Doc ID:41902
Owner:Maureen V.Group:UW Platteville
Created:2014-07-16 16:05 CDTUpdated:2017-07-21 10:57 CDT
Sites:UW Platteville
Feedback:  0   0