Topics Map > Campus Services > Printing
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Mac OS X
Printing - Install Network printers for Mac (On Domain)
Installing a printer on a Apple (Mac) computer that has been joined to the ION domain.
- Go to Self Service, Printing, and Download drivers of the printer you're installing. (EPSON, HP, RICOH)
- Go to System Preferences
- Open Printers & Scanners
- Add Printer by clicking the plus + in the lower left hand corner of the window
- Use the Search Bar to Narrow Choices
- Choose Specific Printer and Double Click on the printer
- Select Appropriate Driver or Use Generic Driver
- Click Add
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.