Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS - Emergency Contact (9.2)
How to view and change your contact information in case of an emergency
Instructions on how to change or add emergency contact information on PASS.1. Log into PASS.
As of May 1st, students will be logged into PASS CX Campus Experience Dashboard. To see a KB document for this topic in PASS CX, please go to PASS CX - Emergency Contacts
Until the end of Summer 2020, the PASS Homepage will still be available. To reach your student homepage, click Full Site at the bottom of the PASS CX Left Navigation menu.
2. Click on the Profile Tile on the PASS Student Homepage.
3. Select Emergency Contacts
4. To add an Emergency Contact click
5. Add at a minimum, the Name, Relationship and Phone number of your emergency contact. Click Save.
6. To edit an Emergency Contact, click on the row of that contact. Edit and Save.
7. To delete an emergency contact, click on the row of that contact and click delete.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.